Summer 2021 market the period during which all partners consolidated their workability tools extrapolated at national level from literature sources specialised on the topics – from both a medical and managerial perspective.
During the third transnational project meeting (Sep 2021), partners agreed on a common template that could provide for clear reference to readers and users of the AKKUEurope Toolbox:
• Concrete description of its aims
• Scale and scope of the tool
• Target group of reference at organisational level (i.e., admin staff, clerks, directors)
• Benefits of the tool, in terms of both ease of use and practical outcomes & impacts
• Estimation of the overall duration
• Practical recommendations on how to use the tool
In order to facilitate the deployment of the given tool, partners linked a checklist in which readers and users can report action plan(s), procedures and processes, cost estimation of the correlated activities, shares of roles and responsibilities. The full list includes the following:
1. On boarding – Induction of new employees
2. Checking Workability – Management
3. Checking Workability – Employees
4. Ensuring learning success – Applying new knowledge in everyday working life
5. The office workplace
6. Employee appraisal
7. Personnel Management
8. No stress with the stress – Stress Check
9. Working sessions: interviews, meetings and team work
10. Designing change management processes in small companies
11. The “WAI” (Work-ability Index) Questionnaire
12. Checklist and recommendations for safety at work
13. The IPAQ Questionnaire
14. Mindfulness – A tool to increase concentration
15. Healthy workplace – Key area of influence
16. The Return to work process
17. How to support wellbeing and health in the workplace?
18. Assessment of employee’s motor and sensory skills and workplace accessibility
19. Assessment of employees’ health situation and ability to work
20. Lighting installations for better workability
21. Remote work: Do our workspaces fit our needs?
22. Labour risks and prevention services
23. Business Development Plan
24. What kind of leader are you?
25. Labour Risk Prevention
The ones that users see above are the result of a multi-stage assessment that lead us to filter our final choices based on their level of coherence and consistence with project’s methodology and perimeter of the analysis.
All resources are in open access format, and are available for free via the official Open Educational Resource platform of the project. Soon, the training material will be uploaded in multilanguage version on: https://www.akkueurope.eu/toolbox.php